Tuesday 20 December 2022

Restoring

You question? what takes you to a low place?
Perhaps a manager tries it on?
Making a dance out of it…. Rather than a song
More drama than anticipated?
But the result is utterly emancipated.

Don’t try it on God’s child
He is more powerful once restored,
You have taken them to a place which is hardcore.

Go on?
Try it devil….if you want?
My fists are bigger than yours?
Yet it’s prayer that I shall say, which is galore.

We are one in spirit
One in Christ alone,
If it’s brokenness you seek approval from? then a fight you shall get on the throne.
I may be repairing from this anguish, yet my power is to reset
Yet it’s the Father I love.. the one I have true faith to set.

“Praise the Lord…. Love wins all the time”
Jason 
20th December 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...