Thursday 15 December 2022

A day at a time (poem about mental health)

Yes you are right, it’s in the head…
But your head is a physical  organ, without it you can easily fled.

You go to the gym
The brain pounding more than you can take,
This has been contributed from others, God shan’t forsake.

I am broken, but I shall restore
Please God I know you love me,
And I know you love your children, as there is nothing above thee.

I am okay 
I know you rebuild us through this mental redeem,
I know you are protecting me, 
And perfecting the warrior you want to see.

The march is there
.and for you to embrace, despite the mental fatigue loomed with a cloud 
I am a child of God, there I shall not shroud.

Jason
15th December 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...