Saturday 31 December 2022

My want for calm

Debate can be healthy
As I do not proclaim to know it all,
I know I have you Father
The chaos has never stood well within, especially through a calorific wall.

We all need is peace
Some like debate more than others,
Perhaps it’s a clash of personalities 
The dynamics are not searching for a goal
Like I said before, peoples chaos don’t want it to be at all slow.

So I walk this path, it’s not yours to join
Yes, I love you, I always will
Yet this torment inside, agitation does not embrace, nor helps me chill.

It’s rainy outside 
It’s truly not calming down,
I am taking my time to relax, reflect go and go forth
The patience inside of myself I shall not retort.

“Needing a calm influence request poem”
Jason
31st December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...