Tuesday 13 December 2022

The tide of emotion

I suppose you look to God
He is your ultimate rest
Never you shall fall
He holds you when your mind is crashing 
As all you want to do is trashing.

I need the father’s love
When others cannot hold,
Trying you best
Through agitated gym sessions 
This is life, sometimes this is part of the procession.

Holding your hand 
Crying like no other,
I really need you God, 
I received an attack which I am struggling to contain
Hold me together as I cannot refrain.

The emotion is strong
The delicacy is weak,
I need you JESUS
You are my only hope
Prayers are frequent, with a bible study attached
Please overcome this cloud looming as I just want this feeling to detached.

Jason 
14th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...