Saturday 17 December 2022

Thinking of you and me?

A cup of tea?
Are you talking to me?
Yes, I am making a start!
Yes, dear, I suppose that would include stopping those awful farts?

So I suppose you don’t want to talk to me?
Why would I want to do that?
I prefer a hug and that cup of tea 
I suppose over these years, you have been you, and I of course have been me.

You know I love you?
I know you do,
Oh Shut up you old queen, I m not too far away
Yes, we have had our disagreements, but I rather you stay safe and not stray.

Building bridges, isn’t that we suppose to do?
I love to love, but you do cause me to fall into the unknown
I have your hand near me, and yes, I like you will always have grown.

Jason
17th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...