Sunday 11 December 2022

Bullying

Bullying. Those people often deny
Dangerous feelings
I stopped….and then started to cry.

I had an Angel who held my shoulders
As I felt their care,
This world isn’t about me anymore as I know I shall always. remain there.

I am scared
The bully denies what they have done,
I am burnt inside, feeling worthless, jaded and tired
I am now worried as intervention required is to avoid anything to subside.

I am old but feel young inside
I am trying in God’s walk of life,
Humbleness is held in the hearts for those who try
Thank you lord for bringing me angels, especially through this difficulties which tide.

Jason
11th December 2022




No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...