Thursday 1 December 2022

See the light… not speed

Thank you Lord for light we see
Can’t be doing with the speed, and the urgency
It shows a temperamental lack, 
It’s unsteady and not very insightful 
Blessings from the father is the one, that I see as delightful.

Calmness is required
Not this need for speed,
I acknowledge love from God, from which I rather read.

I held your hand
When other’s patience wasn’t there,
The Father showed you love, when others did not care.

I love you child
That is what a prayer from the Father will show,
I love the sign of hope it will show inside
And humbleness elevates, and where it shall not subside.

“God knows what you are going through before you know”
Jason
1st December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...