Thursday 1 December 2022

Actually

Actually 
I am cool
I am not judging?
Or trying to be smart?
I am actually trying to stay calm,  and chill
Humbleness is my goal and my drill.

I try to do my best 
I try to elevate when I need,
I try to stay blessed, especially when others pray
I try to be hopeful and humbly portray.

Life is God’s will 
He is your ultimate defier 
As well as your hope and human pacifier.

Prayers are the key
They do set you free,
Love is God’s aim
The power of love should never be taken for granted 
He’s hope for each and everyone of us shall never be departed.

Jason
1st December 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...