Wednesday 21 December 2022

Never away

I feel I betrayed you God
Yet you keep holding my hand,
I am now broken,
Calling God shouldn’t hurt
I am healing in his presence, where I shan’t be burnt.

You are never alone
I want you more than I can say,
Lord my healer, father and everything 
Making sure this depression lifts and that I can continue to sing.

Hold everything together, it isn’t solved by man
Pacing around looking to please,
Say your prayers first, from there you shan’t cease.

I love you
You heard me “I love you”,
Never forget those words 
Yes, deep… a place you don’t want to touch
Yet there is a Father who wants you do, so much.

Jason
21st December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...