Saturday 17 December 2022

We will get there… together

Do not cry
Actually let it all out
I know you are in pain inside
Love to God’s child shall always survive.

I am holding your hand, trust me I am
You are never far from danger, none of us are
You travel a thousand miles, sometimes that’s not that  far.?

Remember I love you
More than words can say,
I am crying profusely, but with the heart of God, nothing stands in your way.

Love will triumph overcome hate
Nothing else can win,
Hold my hand gently, the devil is a liar and you shall overcome his sin.

“I love you”
Message of today
Jason
17th December 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...