Monday 12 December 2022

Love…. the essence of music

Love the choice you can look towards
Love is the essence that moves you through a Hurd .

You can fight 
You can soothe,
Love is the musical power
And the one you look to empower..

Love is God’s music 
God is the ultimate love,
Can you move to  loving
Or divine a hope that is never budging.

Nudging towards hope
A perennial joy,
Lord I love you so much 
Music is the soul we shall all hear and rejoice.

Remember I love you 
I never lost that touch,
The feeling of emotion
Defeats politics, anger and hurt
Music has never lost its love, actually it has regain
Pray for  me as I look towards the love of music to sustain.

Jason
12th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...