Saturday 21 January 2023

Why me? (God’s calling)

You picked a fool like me?
God what’s wrong with you, can’t you see?

Then he whispered in my ear
And will say the words: “You question me? Don’t you dare.”
Children of mine, I want you right here!

But Father, I have sinned, acted and said wrong?
“Look at the disciples, they weren’t here at the start for me?”
“Yet my son gave them gifts, so show the world the debt is paid, now it’s your time to come to thee”.

Father I am sad
I do not deserve, I am a fool,
“Dare you speak to me in that vein child! To me you have given your heart, 
Let’s start again, a new you is ready to depart.”

Jason 
21st January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...