Monday 16 January 2023

If there wasn’t a …..?

It’s it pleasing to pray
The need to stay close to the Father, which refuses to sway.

There shall always be tests 
Trials, tribulation and a whole lot more,
I need you more and more Father, this I shan’t ever deplore.

My prayers for my mental health to be stable and concentrate the soul
You are in the centre of humility, and it’s your position to ‘tell us off’ or ‘blow?’

I know you are there
Even though I use to profusely doubt,
You are a Father who wants to help, as all we need to do is pray, and generally a copious amount.

You hold our hands 
You never leave, 
the spirit we find inside of ourselves we crave, where the lamb on the slain feeds.

Jason
16th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...