Friday 13 January 2023

Why did I hold your hand?

I wanted to hold your hand
Actually give you a tug to say “come here”
God loves you so much and banish the fear.

You are loved by the Father
The spirit that surrounds, 
Are you questioning him daily?
Well that is what you are suppose to do
Here is my hand to hold, the Father so much wants you.

I love you
Some reading this poem do, and others don’t.
I once, didn’t want my own family near,
Nuclear families are complex and can possess a level of fear.

Especially if they don’t understand you Lord
I find it hard to be around people for whom I love that don’t pray to you with their hearts restored,
Yet you love everyone regardless, I know it’s you who should be adored.

Jason 
14th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...