Sunday 22 January 2023

Birthday Inspiration

Today’s your day
Through the country fields surround,
You are humbled and loved 
And definitely have kept your feet on the ground.

Happy birthday 
Brother
Friend 
And a champion for all who knew you,
And whereby, swimming prowess is second to none 
A great friend, from there I have many a pool or tennis games for fun.

My prayers land in your home 
And like many great people, there is an angel which doesn’t leave you alone.

A great person 
I am honoured to have in my life,
To add, a caring soul for whom I know is genuine, kind and wanting to support
You are like many great teachers like the great Greek mythological stories you have taught.

So I end it on this?
Have a great day
My brilliant Hammer friend through and through,
You are a great example to many of us, as I thank you my brother… Matthew. πŸ˜‰

“A Legend… Matthew Southgate πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜‰”
Jason
22nd January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...