Monday 16 January 2023

Looking at my smile

Smile, the value it holds
It’s kindness bottled with love, from the truth that is bold..

My smile is loving you
It’s an array of light which doesn’t entertain the dark
This is your journey, from the questions you embark,

Here is my hand 
Here is my smile,
It lifts my mood when the devils evil infests,
Your prayers in tongues defeats them, from a place I manifest.

Thank you for caring 
I know I am weak despite feeling strong on this earth,
You saved us from the Devil’s trepidations, from the child born in a manger, from what it’s worth.

Jason
16th January 2023 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...