Wednesday 11 January 2023

Yes… you are awesome

Hey Debs 
You are pretty cool,
I am proud to call you my sister, from my heart, and through God.., who is just the start.
 
Hey, you may go at a rate of knots
But  you are the Father of the ultimate high,
Thank you sister, now are we going to cry?

You are my friend, advisor and mother of three delights,
You have taught me well, I am sure there is plenty more to be bright.

Love is in you
Thanks to the Father,
I am honoured and privileged, and shall embrace your new home….a beautiful harbour.

“Debs love from your brother Jason”
Jason
11th January 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...