Monday 9 January 2023

How can I be patient ?

If I am not patient with me
How can I be patient with others?
Is this world too rapid, or not effective? my sisters and brothers. 

Holding onto patient people
Because we are not with ourselves,
In a world more frantic than kind
I thank you lord for protecting my spiritual bind.

Speed with words, what’s that about?
Medically driven perhaps? That’s my shout.

Personally, there is a time and place for speed?
Less frequent from where I believe.

Love to God
Love to hope 
Love for gentleness and love, no leading towards a slope.

Love is kind 
Patience is key,
As long we have you Lord then the Devil’s speed shall no longer be.

Jason 
9th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...