Thursday 19 January 2023

Love + God = Moving forward

Haven’t we all faced it?
Yes that demon lurking inside,
Moving with haste and exceptional speed
Actually love plus God equals a need.

I love to love
Why not?
Doesn’t make you soft,
Actually it provides you with guile and remorse
You are a child of God, that isn’t an underestimated force.

Love is joy
And joy is a lift to the heavens,
No one, but no one can refuse 
The alternative could make you become bemused.

I love you God
“I know you do” he replies.
‘Stay with me child, I am never too far”
The blindness of Faith elevates to the next stage of a courageous star.

Jason 
19th January 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...