Sunday 15 January 2023

We are all saved… if you pray 🙏🏽

God loved his son so much
He took on flesh, and won
The feeling of the spirit is quite some.

I love you child
You are a creation of the highest,
If there’s need to question? then fine, but I am a little bias.

Just let yourself go
Question? That’s fine, make this work for you and others
We need to stand united in God’s Faith
No more arrogance and no more haste.

When I say “I love you”
Accept that blessing I offer with kind,
The almighty Father, holds you close and easy to find.

Just accept with prayer
That powerful surge hits,
The moment you accept he is king, you life is humbled within it.

Jason 
15th January 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...