Tuesday 17 January 2023

Praying for a gift

God offers love
We also know he offers hope and joy,
Yes, there are struggles with a dash of tear
Then it’s God after all, we ought to fear. 

Love me…the poet! Sure?
But please love the Father first,
The redeemer of our salvation is like stuck in the dessert, and attempting to avoid thirst.

In sad, but I am sure in the not too distant future there will be happiness to embrace,
Thank you Father, despite the current uncertainties.. there shall be a time and place?

So right now a hug is needed
If I received that or not? Well at least I haven’t conceded.

So today arrives 
The tears are slowly moving away,
As long I have God with all my heart, I am sure there is plenty more to say.

Jason
18th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...