Monday 16 January 2023

Remember…. I love you

Remember, I love you
Yes I’ve written poems in the past,
Sometimes we are faced with conflicting decisions, but it’s God who nullifies any nonsense to last.

God I love you
And I know you love me and all your children too,
I won’t stop fighting because I know you’ve got this 
People in life I can be difficult towards, and have dismissed.

How dare I act in such a way!
I need your forgiveness Father, I promise I shan’t stray.

You seen me punched, bitten and bruised
But you have given me the guile to avoid myself becoming confused.

We are trying Father 
I know you are there,
I won’t look anymore because you are the reason I believe 
Thank you, thank you and thank you…, despite our position you always makes us aware that we receive.

Jason
16th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...