Sunday 15 January 2023

Deserve

We are in heaven 
You have given yourself to the King?
Did you earn by merit? Or the kind deeds you gave?
Or perhaps you were broken, weeping and looking to be saved?

The fact is, we all deserve hope
A light from the dark,
I love you Father, I know once I was sleeping in the park.

Thank you Father
I know I didn’t deserve this chance,
But thanks to you, I see the world differently 
And not in a way of serendipity.

I know my worth now,
People will hurt, back stab and be lame
I pray every day for the disapprovers of you God, where you do nothing tame,

Jason
15th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...