Sunday 29 January 2023

I love my God

My God is your God
He cares for me as much as you,
So why are we arguing about nonsense?
For example politics, race and other dividing parts 
We belong to a spirit which unites and doesn’t want us to depart.

I love my God
I am sure you do as well?
Am I telling a story? Or cutting off a debate which you are looking to sell?

I love my God
And he loves you equally the same,
You are held in his arms when there is nothing to gaze 
This isn’t a delusion, nor a phase.

Love is kindness 
Love is from God 
Love is exceptionally powerful and contains grace 
So why aren’t we in that prayerful space?

Jason 
30th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...