Wednesday 11 January 2023

Special time….

I am with the Father
My creator and my king,
The respected
The desired
And the truly admired.

When I am lost
He finds my heart,
Why?
Because I am in him
The beautified spirit
The mellow which comes within…it.

I love you lord 
I love you my king
I love the way you feel about me,
And the potential to brings out my best
Room for improvement, and the true zest…

You love my brothers, sisters and friends
You protect us with your spirit, especially when sometimes we deny,
And ultimately you hold us to account through grace and mercy
As we glorify you….totally worthy.

“I can’t sleep…πŸ₯±.”
Jason 
12th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...