Monday 16 January 2023

Just a messenger

I am not a genius
I am in love with God.
A problem with that?
You should have
He is the utmost who makes me grab.

I am not looking for glory 
That accolade belongs to the king,
I am not referring to Elvis, who too was a believer 
A phenomenal talent, a God’s light receiver.

I can’t look at you and say “you are the best”
Possibly in an “art” the Lord provides 
He has given you ample, please don’t surmise.

It’s always been you
Yes you Father,
You are my miracle worker 
An amazing brilliance, and most importantly of all….the humbleness learner. 🙏🏽

Jason
16th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...