Friday 20 January 2023

Angels on the streets

You walk the streets, but you are never alone
Sadness or tiredness on the face, yet I am a warrior Sloane.
I am too tired
But the energy inside is filled,
Using your head and heart sensibly, shall never get you killed.

Pride takes over 
Anger falls in its wake,
Please God protect me
Believing shan’t make me break.

I am delicate
But far from weak,
God is inside of me
My vision is far from bleak.

My tears are drying up
But the crying has done me good,
As long I follow you Lord, then the past mistakes made are remembered, but never used like a old piece of wood.

Jason
20th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...