Tuesday 31 January 2023

When I pray…

I pray for others to encourage
And treat God with hope where they can floutish.

I pray for peace and eternal love
I pray for identity politics to be ultimately budged.

I pray for mankind, or is that a word I cannot say?
I pray for hatred toward others to simply go away.

I pray for joy and hope 
I pray for negativity to be removed, and they never to be revoked.

I pray for culture and not entirely race,
I pray for you to treat as you wanted to be treated yourself with evolving conversations of progression,
And that life itself is too precious without the aim of harming others through a satirical lesson.

Jason
1st February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...