Wednesday 18 January 2023

A dream

For some their dream is achievable 
For some it is not, but should be believable 
But as long you have a goal, 
then why not make an attempt, and not just for show.

To have it all
Only God has the answer to that,
If it’s your time he will make sure the dream reaches where it’s meant to be at.

I pray for a dream
A pray for the direction I see to go through God,
It means I have faith, ultimate sight
I will not close my eyes, even despite?

Despite the way the result shall appear
There is a Father in heaven
Believe it or not…. Who comes to commender.

Jason 
19th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...