Sunday 15 January 2023

Writing saved my life

A pen mightier than  the sword
Creative words, these are more than just the norm.

I pray to God for this gift
I pray to God for this vibe,
He never refuses a gift requested, hence, the pencil led of this tide.

I struggled with my mental health
I didn’t want to get out of bed, 
I know the Father gives you jobs to do, these are more than simplistic words momentarily read.

The pen, the text and the sheer release of words expressing your love to the Father, 
We all have questions on this journey we take, 
Especially where’s it going to lead?
For me? Writing is the craft, and the Father’s in you shall always exceed.

Jason
15th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...