Sunday 8 January 2023

I said

God I asked: why is the sky blue?
Why do people shout at each other and the other person doesn’t  have a clue.

God why are you upset with me?
There’s nothing wrong from that I said 
Actually you are the judge of me, sorry what I meant.

God what have I done?
Was it because I didn’t pray?
I know you have my back, I shan’t go away.

I hold you close 
I need you more each day,
If I pray endlessly, shall the devil go away? 

The issue is, there isn’t one, follow this prayer from where you are going to heaven 
And recall your light from darkness exudes
The glory of God always includes.

Jason
8th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...