Saturday 7 January 2023

My home

My home is your home
My love is your love
My hope is your hope
My hand is there from the stride we stand.

My nature is your nature 
My encouragement to you shall be felt
This is more than the cards which God has dealt.

My warmth is your warmth 
And my tears will remove your fears,
My rest will be placed in your heart
And the guile God has divided will be proven and guided.

My hope is your home
My lead is yours to follow God too,
Dear child of mine, this is the path I want you to understand, 
a home from the Father in heaven who also strongly stands.

Jason
7th January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...