Thursday 16 February 2023

Say nothing

Texts?
Correspondence?
He said, she said occurs too much present and past
Mindless nonsense, I rather enhance.

I rather people leave me alone,
Actually please just pray,
Words of encouragement is needed, not this sewing circle I care not to stay.

Am I here to serve God
And I am here to write these direct words,
I am not into gossip, that’s for fickle souls
They will later embarrass themselves with the nonsense they show.

Love is the answer
It has always been the key,
If you believe in the higher power
These nonsensical debates tied up, can be free.

Jason
16th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...