Tuesday 21 February 2023

Hold me…

You will always learn through this journey to endure
The delight I may or may not see is forever more,
Looking towards my preservation from the eyes
There is no option to demise.

I cannot look towards others when I am not true to myself inside,
I know there is a Father in heaven, the one who prevents me to subside.

I pray for you despite what you may sometimes feel
You are the champion for you
The outcome will be honoured through God’s timing to imbue.

Please hold yourself together
I shall not leave
Speaking to the Father, the one who has also retrieve.

Jason
21st February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...