Thursday 16 February 2023

My headspace

I need time with you Lord
Others inherent there dreams onto I,
I am not ignoring you Father, this is the time I need to pray
I know you love me unconditionally, you have always allowed me to stay.

Time is required
Arguments are not needed,
Debate can lead towards a dangerous area
Fluidity is the art you lead and stare at.

Decisions will be made
Mind you, pray for it first,
Please do not speak to impatient people
There haste and aggression is rather feeble.

Keep yourself to a safe place 
Pray and fill your mind with hope,
Pray for strength for you and others 
You drive is mindful, remove yourself from judgemental foes, 
And through the protection of prayer the Father delivers the devil’s almighty blows.

Jason
16th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...