Saturday 25 February 2023

Our yiayia

She was kind and pleasant 
Never said a horrible word against anyone,
She was my Angel who we all dearly miss
I adore the time I use to plant her cheek with a kiss.

She was calm and delightful
Helpful and humbly insightful,
I am honoured to say she loved us all
A presence from God an Angel who would never fall.

She was quiet, helpful, loving and caring 
Now in a world that is too excitable and difficult to claim baring.

I thank the Father for providing me such a calm soul
I wondered what she would have thought of this world as it stands,
She would have made you a cup of tea, stay still and gently pat your head with her soft, soft hands.

Jason 
26th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...