Monday 20 February 2023

50% of arguments

Hello world 
Here’s my message,
I am talking about that word ‘debate’,
The word I quite dislike and not often rate.

We need a healthy debate to keep the blood pumping 
But it needs a balanced argument that prevents us to keep jumping.

If you like debate, good for you…
I’ll stem your words with one or a few words,
Then look at the options available through a simple proverb.

Politics afoot, no place here 
Asking that probing question to wind a situation up,
Be careful to meet wordsmiths who’s letters shall fill their cup.

Words like these provoke
Yet they have a ending,
Unlike a soap opera, this poem is a healthier transcending.

Jason
20th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...