Tuesday 28 February 2023

Wake up and find peace

Dear Lord, I wake up in the morning and find peace
I’ve said goodbye to some old friends, as yes, the prayer for them has been released.

I’ve said goodbye to friends and family 
I’ve said goodbye to the hope I thought they could bring,
They may not given up on me Lord? But I know I have captured the moment to string.

I wake up to you Lord 
And you do provide me with protective hope,
Others will judge and slate my ways
I know through the blood of your son on the cross, he has put my head to rest, and lay.

I thank you Lord, you do provide me with joy
I thank you Lord for this thing called life, is only temporary and which I briefly deploy,

Whatever has happened
Whatever past, I, or others may have faced, 
Please protect my those that I have lost, in the hope to a joyous and resounding place.

Jason
28th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...