Thursday 23 February 2023

Expressive release

Putting words on pen to paper
Thinking it through with a great level of degree,
Somethings are set in stone, a few thoughts which are now set free.

Writing with love
Or writing to bring a message to the core,
God has my presence, especially when I write
I do NOT need to feel self righteous, especially when I feel bright.

Expressing thoughts without a debate
I follow God’s path, from his sanctum I rate.

Don’t say goodbye to the gifts you have,
Actually they never leave you or want you to go,
Expressive words are gentle and powerful in the same flow.

Jason
24th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...