Tuesday 21 February 2023

Loving each other❤️

I love you 
Yes you, along with the entire world,
I am not looking to enter into a subjective place
You are my friend, who can show worth with eyes in trace.

I do not want to leave you
But in time I will need to do that,
I know you love my spirit with the words I leave in my hat.

I know you love God
As the questions shall keep flowing 
The eyes are blinded when we fight each other and evidently showing.

I know we can move forward 
The human race has that feeling, 
There is good in us all but others look to blame
And politics set aside in this current form should be humbled and needs to fade.

Jason
21st February 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...