Monday 13 February 2023

Treat as you want to be treated yourself

The world can be complex
Which can lead you to become vex,
Questioning everything,
And criticising others, yet aren’t we are meant to be sisters and brothers?

You look, and simply just don’t understand 
My hope is with God, that’s where I take a stand.

I may not know where I am going with this?
But I am not a miracle worker, simply a child of God
He is my peace maker, that’s my stance, and Rod.

The world can be a better place
We all need to play our part,
Politeness does go a long way 
And from where the Father is, that’s where I’ll stay.

Jason
14th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...