Monday 20 February 2023

I do feel better without a drink

I know that beer or vodka loosens the soul,
As we do need to stay focused and be in control.

I don’t mean too controlling 
Just align with the mind,
These are depressants… sorry I am being cruel to be kind.

Yes, I did this, drank to access…
People saying “the liver is evil and needs to be punished”
Don’t destroy your soul and leave yourself famished.

The alcohol game is dangerous and scary
Your spirit unmanageable and slightly blurry.

Remember we have all been there
So please do not give up,
There is spirit in your heart,
Where I believe in you
There is kindness to the soul, where you can imbue.

Jason
20th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...