Sunday 19 February 2023

A Blessed birthday daughter

Happy birthday my dear 
May the Lord shower you with the gift of ‘no fear’,
May you stay humble, bright and bold
And remember you are the twinkle in our eyes, for which shall unfold.

Do what you need to do
Stay calm, hopeful and endearing 
And that the Father in heaven is protecting you always, that’s the only thing you need to be fearing.

It’s a challenging world out there, you know this 
But I know you will be fine,
You are blossomed and a blessing
A child of God, my ultimate confessing.

I am so proud of you
I will help you with calm and kind words through these interesting times
Most importantly you are blessed profusely, that’s the gift which you shall always find.

“Love from Mum and Dad…”

Written by Jason 
19th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...