Friday 10 February 2023

Just somethings….are

Just need to pray and be afar 
The heat in the kitchen is pipping hot
It’s mention in the book of Daniel when the fires causes a clot.

Yet sometimes we need to say: “I’ll leave you be” 
This is protection for the soul,
I wish you well whose reading this, my ask to the Father is ask “when do I need to go that little slow?”

I know what I need to do
I need to work this out,
I am not asking to read passages to restore my faith?
The correct fellowship is the challenge we rightly embrace.

I need peace, for now
The elevation shall ramp up in time when God says you can cope,
At the moment now Father, I do need to talk to you to bring me calm
I know for certain I am comforted from this wrath, I know there shan’t be anymore harm.

Jason 
10th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...