Friday 24 February 2023

Training regime

I start the day and go to the gym
A run for 6 minutes and then an almighty sprint,
That’s got the blood pumping, now I am truly ready 
I proceed by lifting weights, from which I am strong and steady.

I can’t do this without faith or prayer inside
I feel comfort from his encouragement, where I do feel alive.

I start by lifting 30 kilograms in a free weight with each arm,
And before you say it? No, I am not causing any harm.

The routine works I embrace the strain
Needing the challenge, therefore, I shan’t refrain.

We all have our strengths and weaknesses too
As long you max out your best effort and stay humble during that.. through and through.

Jason
24th February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...