Friday 10 February 2023

Walk with God

Time to pray
Means a time to love,
Which also means a time to rise
And possibly the element of a spiritual surprise.

A person who walks alone
Praying to the Father, from questions they ask
Some turn around quickly, the other answers are God’s timings we bask. 

We pray
And that’s so cool,
Speaking with the Father, 
you can’t pull the wool over his eyes,
he isn’t a fool and he won’t let you to demise.

I love that walk
I confess I train to excess before I do,
Praying for forgiveness, love and that kind of thing
Warmth to the soul and the release which the Father let’s you bring.

Jason
10th February 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...