Wednesday 22 February 2023

Your opinion about me is none of ‘my’ business

Your opinion about me is none of ‘my’ business
Well that’s how I feel,
This great lady whose name I won’t mention, says these words which is so surreal.

I fought the fight
Taken the punch,
I need God so much, that is the hunch.

Believe it or not
We will rise again,
Pray to the Father, he has the love inside of us which never stems.

If people urge their thoughts, let them do so
The maturity in their hearts, never refuse a blow.

I need your hope 
I need your love,
I need your openness, from the sky that is no longer rough.

Their opinion is there’s 
Does that really count,
Stay humble to your heart as the faith inside of you mounts.

Jason
22nd February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...