Wednesday 15 February 2023

God said never to leave you…

He told me to stay
And never leave you,
Even though I have deceived you.

My hope is for your safety 
Praying to God daily 
To move forward, and save me.

I love you 
And you shall never know,
My mind is a little fractured right now
But where am I suppose to go? 
Yes, to you Father from the heavens that soon shall show.

I suppose these words release my soul
As it’s a gift the Father has laid, 
I am not taking this glory which the Father has craved.

We live in a world we live in divide
What’s the point? Guarding yourself? Or would you rather educate others?
Life is so short, and good energy is part of God’s indefinite height
There shall always be hope, as long as you pray with all your might.

Jason
15th February 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...