Monday 6 February 2023

Birthday humility

Bless you child
I am here, as I never lost you, 
So thank you for coming through the door
God is the greatest, the one we all truly adore.

You will have a great life
A humble and integral one in fact,
The beauty of this day, is that it belongs to you 
Follow the pattern where you look to pursue.

Thank you for holding my hand
I suppose what else can you do,
You are now answering my prayers, yet serving is imbue. 

Thank you Lord
I can never be bored saying those words,
Humbleness in God is your light
And the steadiness to win any fight.

“Happy birthday Julianna”
Jason
6th February 2023



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...