Thursday 23 February 2023

He can bring you together

Questions, questions and more questions
We all want to know the truth,
Where there is the Father? where is the truth?
A truth we can never hide from
Yet learn from your weakness, is to become strong.

My hand is there, and once it was held often 
Now it’s someone else’s turn to hug me,
In God I am held, because he wants me to be.

Times have passed and new times shall arrive soon 
You won’t go without 
He said that, from inside your heart
His acceptance is merely the beginning of a brand new start.

I love you
Even though I don’t know you,
Today I am here, tomorrow I perhaps be gone 
Don’t be sad for me friend, here is my love song.

Jason
23rd February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...